Time for Tailgating!!! – Spicy Black Bean Salsa
Ahhhh… my most favorite time of year! College Football!!!! College football also means tailgating! What better way to enjoy a fabulous fall day then to watch live football and pregame party with your friends and family with yummy food and beverages!?! What are some of your favorite tailgating foods?
There are so many recipes out there for some classic tailgating dishes. Chicken wings, burgers, brats, salads etc. I always like to add some healthy options that have lots of flavor and can withstand the southern heat sitting out on a table all day. So in today’s post, I’d like to share an old favorite, my Spicy Black Bean Salsa. It is delicious served with chips, fresh vegetables or even on top of grilled chicken. Enjoy! and… WAR EAGLE!!!
Spicy Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can (15 oz each) black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (10 oz each) Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup whole kernel corn, frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Tortilla chips, tacos or burritos, optional
No comments yet.